The following product is in stock. The delivery time for Europe is 3-5 days.
For business customers with a sales tax identification number from countries of the European Union 16% VAT. Refunds are possible. Please contact us before ordering
The Products are provided with CE Certificate also
The products are also provided with CE certificate
Advantages of ZZ2C vs ZZ2
1. The traditional structure is upgraded, from the appearance of the previous industrial model to the appearance of a three-dimensional mechanical device witha a cover, which better maintains the neat appearance of the device and has a more obvious dust-proof effect.
2. Upgrade of the rack, using metal rack transmission instead, will not cause printing errors due to thermal expansion and contraction of the synchronous belt.
3. White ink circulation upgrade, upgrade the diameter of the white ink circulation pump, increase the working frequency and range of the circulation pump, and greately reduce the probability of white ink plugging.
4. Optimize the fixing method of the chain, and further reduce the noise decibel on the original mute effect.
5. The infrared ray is upgraded again, which increases the automatic drop of the platform when the platform enters and the automatic rise of teh platform exits after printing, which greatly reduces the risc of the print head being scraped due to improper operation.
6. The board is upgraded. The board is upgraded again to reduce the pass of white ink, and the effect of printing black textiles is better.
7. The two-way printing of teh board is upgraded, and teh two-way calibration is simplified (the previous multiple calibrations). Now one calibration can be achieved, which greatly improves the printing efficiency and reduces the risc of white leakage.
8. The appearance design of the upper cover can well block the blue light of the LED lamp, avoiding the dizziness of the operator during long-term operation of the equipment. The design of the upper cover also reduces the decibel rate genrated by increasing the white ink circulation pump. The previous 250 ml ink cartridge, reducing the number of times customers need to add ink during the printing process.