With the GHG quota e-scooters, e-motorcycles and S-pedelecs for free!
The GHG quota was originally intended for electric cars. However, electric two-wheelers such as e-scooters, e-motorcycles and speed pedelecs can also apply for the GHG premium.
- Possibility to earn 300-500 EU per year
- 300 EU delivered in 2-3 days
- 400-500 EU is delivered between 10-12 weeks
- The campaign will continue until 2030
- You can also do your transactions through us
All you need is a vehicle registration document and license plate. After receiving the vehicle registration document and license plate, you can apply for the GHG premium.
So what is required to obtain a vehicle registration certificate? For this you need a COC certificate or an operating permit.
In addition, a technical report is sometimes required, depending on the region in which you are applying for a vehicle registration certificate. This document is optional!